ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED: October 15, 2019
Due to high demand, the Symposium Committee has agreed to extend the abstract submission deadline. If you have not yet submitted your abstract, there is still time to share your latest research and contribute to the exciting field of Inventions and Innovations in Medicine.
The INI Symposium 2019 encourages abstract submission for Poster Presentations.
Abstracts for the Symposium:
Participants who wish to give a poster presentation at the Symposium are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Committee. Papers will be evaluated by a Committee of experts and selected for Poster Presentations.
The Abstract Submission Topics are required to be under INVENTIONS AND INNOVATIONS in Medicine and/or Science
Conditions for Abstract Submission: • Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline in order to be sent for review.
• Poster Presentation slots are limited and not all abstracts submitted can be included.
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official symposium publications.
• A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to INI Symposium 2019
• Abstracts must written in English.
• Abstracts by fax will not be accepted
Additional Information: While submitting your abstract, you will be required to add information such as the following:
• Contact details of the presenting author(s).
• Title and body of the abstract.
• Full name(s) of the author(s).
• Details of affiliations of the author(s): institution, city, country.
About Abstract Submission:
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words and cannot include tables and graphs.
Be sure to make all changes, corrections and proofreading before submitting.
Important: Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.
CHANGES OR CORRECTIONS AFTER INITIAL SUBMISSION
Please note: You will be able to update and/or make changes to your submitted abstract using your email address and password which will be provided for you upon completing your submission, until the submission deadline date.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at inisymposium@Comtecint.com, mentioning your name, serial number and abstract title.