TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. Support items are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
2. All support and exhibition prices quoted are in EURO and are subject to VAT
3. All payments must be received before the beginning of the Symposium. Should the
company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Symposium, the
Organizer saves the right to cancel the company’s participation and benefits.
4. Time slot allocation will be based on level of support and approval from the Organizing
5. It is the responsibility of the supporters and exhibitors to comply with the regulations
of the local authorities, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries &
Associations) www.efpia.org and IFPMA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical
Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of
6. The Symposium Organizer reserves the right to accept or decline offers of support and
application for exhibition space
7. The Symposium Organizer reserves the right to amend the published floorplan should it
be deemed necessary for the benefit of the exhibition and the Symposium as a whole
8. Please note that the Symposium Organizer must approve all exhibition stand designs
9. All benefits: (logo, profile, insert, advertisement and registration) that are mentioned
as part of the Supporter/Exhibitor packages are to be provided as per Comtec
specifications and deadlines to ensure maximum exposure at the Symposium.
10. Merkur is the sole logistic supplier for the INI Symposium. All materials sent directly
to the venue (not via our logistic agent AKA Merkur) will not be under Comtecmed’s
responsibility. We are not liable if the shipment does not arrive due to customs’
clearness issues or any other delays that might occur.
CANCELLATION POLICY Cancellation of support must be made in writing to Comtecmed.
Upon cancellation, Comtec will retain:
• 10% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 6 or more months prior to the Symposium
• 50% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 4 months prior to the Symposium
• 100% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 3 or less months before the